Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wootie Woot Woot

Cigar: Halfway to Habana House Blend
Drink: Stella Artois

Thank you Pres. Bush!!!

I had hit a rough spot a few weeks back and had to take one of my rifles to local secured, high interest loan shop. But thanks to the stimulus package check, I was able to go get it out today. Now I see a range trip in my near future.

About the cigar:

Halfway to Habana is a tobacconist located in Greenville, SC where I work. Pauolo, the proprietor is one of the nicest, most knowledgable people I have met. I use his shop almost exclusively for my cigar and cigar accessory purchases.

His house blend cigar is a maduro-wrapped robusto. It provides a very relaxing, even smoking experience. Stout enough to let you know you are smoking it, but not so overpowering that it can't be used for your everyday cigar.

Being a house cigar, these are also very reasonable in price. If you are having a get-together or celebrating a special event where you would like to give out cigars, you could do a lot worse than picking up a box of these.

No comments: